Here's the story of why I'm riding across america

Hello, I’m Dave Nowlan. I cycled from Encinitas, Calif., to Cape Cod, Mass. from April 22 through May 28, 2012 in an effort to raise awareness of Multiple Sclerosis (MS), and to help fund research for a cure. My wife, Claire, and daughter, Julia, both have MS. I broke my back in a sledding accident almost three years ago; I’m the luckiest guy in the world to have recovered without being paralyzed and was able to ride this long cross continent adventure. Click on this link to “my story” for more information and why I continue riding. Here is a link to Information about MS

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ann Romney Signs Dave's Cycling Jersey

Ann Romney has Multiple Sclerosis and she signed one of my cycling jerseys yesterday in Boston.  I’ve been collecting signatures on my cycling jerseys from people with MS to remind me of why I’m riding.  I'm riding for Ann and all those affected by MS. 

This is not a political statement, the effects of MS effects cross all political boundries.

Ann Romney Signs Dave's Jersey

Dave in Jersey Ready to Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment